These are links to the special blogs that I read regularly.
- The Epignosis Project– an exercise every Christian should do.
- speakpeacealways – this is really special, original, wonderfully inspirational. A Must Read.
- Little did she know – Very thoughtful, inspiring, accessible Christian blog. Links to many other good ones.
- Twirly Girl – quality pondering on christian living; writes rarely but always worth reading.
- Footprints in Faith – a youth mission worker from the UK in South Africa.
- Thin Worn Image– a wonderful collection of profound readings.
- One with the Pastor – a pastor’s wife who shares effectively in plain language.
- Twitterpated – she’s wrestling with (Christian) dating issues and a clearly dysfunctional family.
- Outrunning the Storm– excellent resource on autism.
- Emma’s Hope Book – parents of autistic Emma share learning and growing; a parental experience of living with autism. A blessing, not a curse!
- The Third Glance – she has autism, and shares her experience intelligently, openly and bravely.
- Mostly Bright Ideas – a variety show, entertaining and well written.
- Profound Irrelevancies – a very witty and entertaining mixed bag.